Brushes and Brush Kits
This is a three piece brush kit with a focus on bathroom cleaning! If you're tired of fighting the battle against soap scum, mildew, and other bathroom messes then this kit could be a life saver.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like floors, tile walls, all types of tubs and showers, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like sinks and the base of a toilet. It's also great for tight corners and shelves built into the shower.
- The 2 inch detail brush is best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brush and let your joints rest easy.
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in the cordless drill that you already own. No need to buy another tool to sit in your closet! The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as standard cleaning methods. We've engineered our shafts and blocks to last, unlike our competitors whose brushes tend to break under heavy load or sustained use.
Each brush features:
- Medium stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- Steel shaft with a rust resistant nickel plating
- Strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
All the brushes use our yellow medium stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most bathroom surfaces even under heavy use.