Brushes and Brush Kits
This kit is perfect for providing the essentials to any home cleaner with a little added reach. From spot cleaning, to bathroom scrubbing, to tough large scale cleaning, this 4-piece kit with 7in. extension can tackle any task!
- The 4 and 5 inch flat brushes are best used on large flat areas like floors, tile walls, all types of tubs and showers, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like sinks and the base of a toilet. It's also great for tight corners and shelves built into the shower.
- The 2 inch detail brush is best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brush and let your joints rest easy.
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in the cordless drill that you already own. No need to buy another tool to sit in your closet! The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as standard cleaning methods. We've engineered our shafts and blocks to last, unlike our competitors whose brushes tend to break under heavy load or sustained use.
Each brush features:
- Steel shaft with a rust resistant nickel plating
- Strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
The extension features:
- Steel construction.
- 1/4 inch quick change chuck that can be used with any Drillbrush with a quick change shaft.
- 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver.
The soft white 2in brush is built for spot cleaning on small, delicate surfaces like embroidery and molding, the medium yellow 4in and Original brushes are good for bathroom cleaning on flat and curved surfaces, and the stiff red 5in brush is great for cleaning decks and patios.