Pad brush Kits
Defeat dirt on your deck and patio with our outdoor cleaning brush and pad kit! Each brush features:
- Our red stiff nylon bristles
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Here are some recommend uses:
- The bullet shaped original and mini brushes are great general purpose tools for a wide array of surface shapes, from lawn furniture to planters.
- The 4 and 5 inch flat brushes are good for cleaning the larger surfaces in your backyard, like the top of a picnic table or the seats of benches and swings. You can even use it to give some attention to the siding of your house!
- The 2 inch detail brushes are meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like the details of outdoor woodwork. The long version is especially good at reaching into corners and tight spaces.
- The white pads are the softest in our lineup, and that makes them a great choice for windshields, mirrors, finished interior wood, and other delicate surfaces.
- The red pads are a bit stiffer, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.