Pad Brush Kits
Get a handle on your patio and garden with our ultimate outdoor brush kit! Each brush features:
- Our red stiff nylon bristles
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes and pads are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for a wide array of surface shapes, from lawn furniture to planters.
- The 4 inch flat brush is good for cleaning the larger surfaces in your backyard, like the top of a picnic table or the seats of benches and swings. You can even use it to give some attention to the siding of your house!
- The 2 inch detail brushes are meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like the details of outdoor woodwork.
- The red pads are a moderate stiffness, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.