Pad brush kits
Drive back tough dirt and moss with this heavy-duty brush/pad combo kit! Each brush features:
- Our ultra-stiff black nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes and pads are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for a wide array of surface shapes - from the underside of your lawnmower to the curving surfaces of a birdbath.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best at cleaning large flat areas like concrete or stone walkways.
- The 2 inch detail brush is meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like the recesses in complex stonework.
- The white pads are the softest in our lineup, and that makes them a great choice for windshields, mirrors, finished interior wood, and other delicate surfaces.
- The red pads are a bit stiffer, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- The blue pads are stiffer still, and are great for tough jobs like clearing mineral deposits on metal surfaces.