Brushes and brush kits
Want to clean plastic siding or lawn furniture without all the elbow grease?
Each brush features:
- Our high stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in your cordless drill. The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as hand scrubbing.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like tile walls, countertops, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces armrests or gutters.
- The 2 inch detail brush is best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brush and let your joints rest easy.
All the brushes use our red high stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most outdoor plastics even under heavy use.