Original, 4in, and Corner White Brushes - Soft Bristles - Home & Auto Cleaning | W-S-4CO-QC-DB
All Products Brushes and Brush Kits New Products Soft brushes White Brushes
This is a set of our softest brushes for use with automotive trim and upholstery. With a brush from each of our shape types, almost every mess is within your reach!
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like door panels and windshields.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like armrests and the contours of seats. It's also great for tight corners and cupholders.
- The cone-shaped corner brush is built for getting into 90-degree angled surfaces and other small corners, such as wood molding, car seats, and rims.
Our brushes are designed for use in your cordless drill. No need to buy a one-trick scrubbing tool to sit around gathering dust. The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as hand scrubbing. While our competitors' brushes often break under heavy loads, ours are built to last!
Each brush features:
- Our low stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
All the brushes use our white soft stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most surfaces even under heavy use.