Brushes and Brush Kits
Want to clean plastic siding or lawn furniture without all the elbow grease?
Each brush features:
- Our high stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in your cordless drill. The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as hand scrubbing.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like tile walls, countertops, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces armrests or gutters.
- The cone-shaped corner brush is built for getting into 90-degree angled surfaces and other small corners, such as siding, stairs, and metal fixtures.
All the brushes use our red high stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most outdoor plastics even under heavy use.