Brushes and Brush Kits
If you're looking for a simple brush kit to clean your pool or jet ski then have we got a set for you! This is a three piece brush kit for all your nautical nonsense!
Each brush features:
- Our medium stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed to harness the power of your cordless drill. The high speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing methods.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like pool tiling or boat hulls. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like props and the inside of a filter housing. It's also great for tight corners.
- The cone-shaped corner brush is built for getting into 90-degree angled surfaces and other small corners, such as boat interiors, canoe benches, and antiskid.
All the brushes use our blue medium stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most fiberglass composite surfaces even under heavy use.