Brushes and Brush Kits
Clean every corner of the kitchen from the top of the stove to the back of the fridge with our 5-piece kitchen cleaning kit, featuring our new cone-shaped corner brush!
Each brush features:
- Our medium stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in your cordless drill. No need to buy a one-trick tool to sit around gathering dust. The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as standard cleaning methods. Our competitors often have brushes that break under heavy loads, but ours are built to last!
The 4 inch and 5 inch flat brushes are best used on large flat areas like tile walls, countertops, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like sinks and coffee pots. It's also great for tight corners and those oft-neglected drawers in the fridge.
- The 2 inch detail brush is best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brush and let your joints rest easy.
- The cone-shaped corner brush is built for getting into 90-degree angled surfaces and other small corners, such as sinks, backsplashes, and small appliances.
All the brushes use our green medium stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most kitchen surfaces even under heavy use.