Brushes and Brush Kits
Need to keep your ship in shape or your pool looking pure? Try out this five-piece brush kit that features a variety of flat, corner, and detail brushes, including our recently released cone-shaped corner brush!
Each brush features:
- Our medium stiffness non-scratch nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed to harness the power of your cordless drill. The high speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing methods.
- The 4 inch and 5 inch flat brushes are best used on large flat areas like pool tiling or boat hulls. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brush is also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like props and the inside of a filter housing. It's also great for tight corners.
- The 2 inch detail brush is best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brush and let your joints rest easy.
- The cone-shaped corner brush is built for getting into 90-degree angled surfaces and other small corners, such as boat interiors, canoe benches, and antiskid.
All the brushes use our blue medium stiffness bristles, and are designed not to leave scratches on most fiberglass composite surfaces even under heavy use.