Pad Brush Kits
Reclaim your bathroom from soapscum and lime deposits with this brush/pad combo kit, now featuring our new edge brush! Each brush features:
- Our yellow medium stiffness nylon bristles - color coded for bathroom use
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes and pads are designed to harness the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The edge brush is built for getting into grout lines and grooves in bathroom tiles.
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for a wide array of curved surfaces and corner shapes; from the gentle contours of a tub to the spout of a sink there's not much these brushes can't clean!
- The 4 inch flat brush is good for cleaning all the flat surfaces in your bathroom - from shower tiles to tub floors.
- The 2 inch detail brush is meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like faucets and shower heads.
- The white pads are the softest in our lineup, and that makes them a great choice for windows, mirrors, finished interior wood, and other delicate surfaces.
- The red pads are a bit stiffer, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- The blue pads are stiffer still, and are great for tough jobs like clearing mineral deposits on metal surfaces.