Do you need a set of super-tough brushes? Well here's a kit with 3 of our roughest, toughest scrubbers!
Each brush features:
- Our ultra-stiff black nylon bristles
- A steel shaft with rust resistant nickel plating
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- A 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
Our brushes are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing.
- The edge brush is built for getting into the grooves of grill grates and divots in stone structures.
- The 4 inch flat brush is best used on large flat areas like stone or cinderblock walls, concrete floors, and even steel diamondplate.
- The bullet-shaped original brush can get into curved spaces like the relief in complex stonework or the curves of steel pipes.
- The 2 inch detail brush is meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like the recesses in complex stonework.