Pad Brush Kits
This brush/pad combo kit has a focus on automotive cleaning and features our new Edge brush! Each brush features:
- Our white soft nylon bristles
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes and pads are designed to harness the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The edge brush is built for grout lines and grooves, but it also works well on desktop mouse mats.
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for a wide array of surface shapes - even strange ones like side mirror housings.
- The 4 inch flat brush is good for cleaning all the flat surfaces in your home and your ride - from mantles and tabletops to dashes and seats.
- The 2 inch detail brush is meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for, like rear-view mirrors and trim.
- The white pads are the softest in our lineup, and that makes them a great choice for windshields, mirrors, finished interior wood, and other delicate surfaces.
- The red pads are a bit stiffer, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- The blue pads are stiffer still, and are great for tough jobs like clearing mineral deposits on metal surfaces.