Pad brush kits
This marine brush/pad combo kit will have your boat or pool shining in no time! Each brush features:
- Our blue medium stiffness nylon bristles
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes and pads are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for a wide array of surface shapes - even strange ones like the seat in a kayak.
- The 4 inch flat brush is good for cleaning larger surfaces like hot tub covers, boat hulls, and centerboards/daggerboards.
- The 2 inch detail brush is meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for.
- The blue pads are quite stiff, and this makes them a good fit for tough jobs like clearing mineral deposits on metal surfaces.