Pad brush kits
Pesky kitchen messes don't stand a chance against this kitchen brush/pad combo kit! Each brush features:
- Our green medium stiffness nylon bristles - color coded for kitchen use
- A heat treated steel 1/4" quick change shaft compatible with almost all cordless drills
- A strong polypropylene plastic block for high durability
Our brushes and pads are designed to leverage the muscle of your cordless drill! The high speed and power allow you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as with hand scrubbing. Our pads are quick and easy to attach as well thanks to our hook-and-loop based backer, and with the included 1/4" quick change adapter you can use them in all the same drills as the brushes. Here are some recommend uses:
- The bullet shaped original brush is a great general purpose tool for curved surfaces and corners - the insides of mason jars, the drain in the sink, pots and pans, even drawers in the fridge!
- The 4 inch flat brush is good for cleaning all the large flat surfaces in your kitchen - from counters and cutting boards to glass stovetops and oven doors.
- The 2 inch detail brushes are meant for all the finer details that other brushes might be a bit too big for. The long version is especially good at reaching into corners and tight spaces.
- The white pads are the softest in our lineup, and that makes them a great choice for windshields, mirrors, finished interior wood, and other delicate surfaces.
- The red pads are a bit stiffer, and are best used on stainless steel, linoleum, porcelain, and composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- The blue pads are stiffer still, and are great for tough jobs like clearing mineral deposits on metal surfaces.