Pad Brush Kits
Our largest Drillbrush kit, this massive collection of brushes, pads, and accessories will give you the ultimate arsenal of drill-powered cleaning products, making you ready for any household mess that rears its ugly head.
- The bullet-shaped Ultra Stiff Black Mini, Medium Yellow Original, and Soft White Jumbo brushes can get into curved spaces like sinks and the base of a toilet. It's also great for tight corners and shelves built into the shower.
- The 4 inch Medium Green flat brush is best used on large flat areas like floors, tile walls, all types of tubs and showers, and even linoleum. If tilted at a 45 degree angle the flat brushes are also great for stubborn grout lines.
- The Soft White 2 inch short, Medium Yellow 2 inch short, and Stiff Red 2 inch long detail brushes are best for small spots that get missed or need special attention. Instead of spending time and effort scrubbing small messes, just grab our 2 inch brushes and let your joints rest easy.
- The Medium Blue Edge brush is great for getting into grooved surfaces and grout lines, such as in tile grout, decorative trim, shower tracks, and other thin surfaces and trenches.
- The 4 inch scrubbing pads come in a variety of stiffnesses from Very Soft to Abrasive and can clean and polish flat surfaces around the house. Included in this kit are a Foam Pad (1), Soft Orange Pads (8), Moderate Red Pads (8), Medium Gray Pads (8), and Abrasive Green Pads (2)
- The 7 inch extension allows you to reach farther when cleaning spots that are either high up, close to the ground, or require some space between you and the mess. The 7 inch extension attaches to every brush in the kit, allowing complete cleaning freedom.
- The 3 inch backer has a hook and loop surfaces that attaches to scrub pads and allows you to attach the pad to a cordless drill. It can be used with every pad featured in this kit. The back also includes a Thread-to-Quickchange Adapter, which can be used inside the Backer to attach to cordless drills.
Our brushes are designed as attachments for use in the cordless drill that you already own. No need to buy another tool to sit in your closet! The higher speed and power of a cordless drill allows you to cut through messes up to twice as fast as standard cleaning methods. We've engineered our shafts and blocks to last, unlike our competitors whose brushes tend to break under heavy load or sustained use.
Each brush features:
- Non-scratch nylon bristles
- Steel shaft with a rust resistant nickel plating
- Strong polypropylene plastic block for increased durability
- 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver
The extension features:
- Steel construction.
- 1/4 inch quick change chuck that can be used with any Drillbrush with a quick change shaft.
- 1/4 inch quick change shaft for use in any drill or impact driver.